UPDATE 3. Amrum-Challenge due to Corona-Pandemia

Entries are prolonged to Friday, 1. May 2020, 18:00 CET
A cancellation of confirmation of the event will be published by the regatta organizers LATEST on Saturday, 2. May 2020, 18:00 CET

We are working hard to make the best out of the situation, for all of us – the healthiness of participants and visitors as well as contributing with lived solidarity to society are our guiding principles.
Now, things are happening so fast, it is hard to keep up. A cancellation of the regatta has become overwhelmingly probable. We don’t know what the next few weeks will bring. Should the current situation not change drastically for the better, we will cancel the regatta in due time, latest on 2. May, 18:00 CET.
All entry fee we received so far will then be refunded.

The regatta will not take place:

  1. if there is no official authorization or if there is no approval in principle with such an event. For your information, currently there is no travel allowed to Amrum, no stay on the island except for residents and all events are cancelled for April.
  2. if the sport authorities, organizers, event hosts and Licence holders come to the conclusion, that under the given circumstances the event would not be viable or appropriate.
  3. if the organization of the regatta cannot be managed in any form under the given circumstances or because of a lack of time. Latest on Monday, 4. May 2020, significant funds have to be committed.

Anyone who chooses to cancel his entry, can do so anytime at no charge. All refunds of paid entry fees will be transferred in one after the cancellation of the regatta.

We will inform you asap, should we need to cancel the regatta before the 1. May 2020.

Stay healthy!