Thursday, 13th May 2021 – German Coastal Championship (Deutsches Coastal Championat) – Qualifying & Finals
- Race 1 – CW 1x – Women Coastal Solo
- Race 2 – CM 1x – Men Coastal Solo
Qualifying Amrum-Challenge Long-distance races (Races 3 – 8)
Friday, 14th May 2021 – Amrum-Challenge (Long-distance races)
- Race 3 – CMIX 2x – Mixed Coastal 2x
- Race 4 – CW 4x+ – Women Coastal 4x+
- Race 5 – CM 2x – Men Coastal 2x
- Race 6 – CMIX 4x+ – Mixed Coastal 4x+
- Race 7 – CW 2x – Women Coastal 2x
- Race 8 – CM 4x+ – Men Coastal 4x+
Beach-Sprint Races / Relays
- Race 9, OFF 2x – Relay Coastal Kids / Juniors
- Race 10, OFF 2x – Relay Coastal Adults-Beginner
- Race 11, OFF 2x – Relay Coastal Family (Adult & Child)
- Race 12, OFF 2x – Relay Coastal MIXED M/F
For each participating adult a regatta participation fee of 20€ is due. This fee includes boat rental and boat insurance cost.
For each race entered, adults pay a fee of 15€ per seat.
For participants younger than 18 years the entry is free of charge.
The number of participants is limited to 300 – first come, first serve.
Entry fees have to be paid to the bank account of RG Wiking Berlin e.V.:
Berliner Volksbank e.V.
Account-No: 564 845 8004; BLZ: 100 900 00
IBAN: DE 0310 0900 0056 4845 8004
Please mail entries to:
Please always indicate the race day, race number, name of each participant, including date of birth and name of the rowing club.
Entries are open until Wednesday, 10th March 2021 at 6:00 pm.
An option for later entries at a higher fee will be considered and published after entries close.
Due to the pandemic situation we have set a date to cancel the regatta. Should the outlook to stage the regatta at this date not be deemed good enough, we will cancel the regatta at this date so save cost and effort for everyone involved.
Cancellation date: 31st March 2021.
All fees are reimbursed at this date. However, if the regatta has to be cancelled short term, after this date, most likely due to the pandemic or nautic reasons, the regatta participation fee of 20 Euro per adult entry will not be reimbursed.